Do you feel stressed, anxious or unfocused? Do you have trouble falling asleep? A simple paced breathing exercise can help you in a few minutes.
Let Kardia guide your breath with sounds and the calm movement of the sphere. Feel your body and mind relax, and your heart rate vary in harmony with your breath. This powerful and simple exercise is accessible to everyone, including kids.
- Stress relief
- Calm down anxiety attacks
- Cardiac coherence
- Sleep aid: fight insomnia by focusing on slow breathing
- Deep relaxation
- Meditation sessions and sophrology exercises
- Concentration improvement
- Breathing rate between 5 and 7 cycles/min, with inhalation-exhalation ratio setting
- Exercise duration between 1 minute and 1 hour.
- Usable without looking at the screen thanks to guiding sounds
During ten days, try those exclusive features for free:
- Large choice of high quality relaxing sound sets
- Breathing rate between 1 and 15 cycles/min
- Target mode, allows to slow down or speed up breathing rate during the session
- Advanced mode, with 0.1s precision on inhalation and exhalation durations
Unlock all those features with a single in-app purchase.
HRV, PACED BREATHING AND CARDIAC COHERENCE
With Kardia, you can practice heart rate variability (HRV) training through paced breathing. By breathing at a specific rate, around 5.5 cycles/min, your HRV increases and becomes regular. This state is known as cardiac coherence, or cardio-respiratory coherence. Many scientific studies have demonstrated that it has beneficial effects on stress and anxiety level, blood pressure, depression and sleep.
The best breathing rate is different for everyone. With Kardia, you can set very precisely the exercise frequency, so you will just need a few tries to find out the value that gives you the best results.